- "some scientists saw the error and tried to alert senior authors, but it was "too late" to get the report corrected"
2. 100-year mass changes in the Swiss Alps linked to the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation
- "half of the glacier loss in the Swiss Alps is due to natural climate variability— a result likely to be true for glaciers around the world."
- "current glacier retreat might be equally due to natural climate variations as it is to anthropogenic greenhouse warming."
- "Glacier mass loss was particularly rapid in the 1940s and since the 1980s. "
3. Is the recessional pattern of Himalayan glaciers suggestive of anthropogenically induced global warming?
h/t Tom Nelson