Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Journalist AGW supporter changes his mind on Climategate

Clive Crook's blog at the FT.com website reveals why he's changed his mind about Climategate:

In my previous post on Climategate I blithely said that nothing in the climate science email dump surprised me much. Having waded more deeply over the weekend I take that back.


The closed-mindedness of these supposed men of science, their willingness to go to any lengths to defend a preconceived message, is surprising even to me. The stink of intellectual corruption is overpowering. And, as Christopher Booker argues, this scandal is not at the margins of the politicised IPCC process. It is not tangential to the policy prescriptions emanating from what David Henderson called the environmental policy milieu [subscription required]. It goes to the core of that process.
to read more, click on link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment